Birthright provides caring, non-judgmental support to girls and women who are distressed by an unplanned pregnancy.
Birthright treats each woman as an individual who deserves love and respect, as well as personal attention to her unique situation. We offer information and referrals to help clients meet their emotional and material needs.
Birthright services are always free, absolutely confidential, and available to any woman regardless of age, race, religion, marital status, or financial situation.
Birthright Services include:
- Love, hope, and encouragement
- Friendship and emotional support
- Non-judgmental, confidential help
- Free pregnancy tests
- Maternity and baby clothes
- Referrals to:
- Medical supports
- Financial and/or employment resources
- Legal referrals
- Education assistance
- Social assistance
- Professional counseling
- Information on:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prenatal development and care
- Parenting skills, child care, and child safety
- Career development and/or continuing education
- Community programs and/or social assistance